Terms & Conditions for Identity Card Usage
1. The retired employee identity card is for exclusive use of availing eligible facilities provided by the Company for its retired employees and their spouse only.
2. The card must be displayed by the card holder to avail the eligible facilities.
3. The responsibility of safe custody of the card vests with the card holder.
4. Loss / Damage of the card must be immediately reported to:The Issuing Authority,C/o Administration Department,HMT Limited, Corporate Head Office,HMT Bhavan, #59, Bellary Road,Bengaluru – 560 032
5. Issue of duplicate card will be at the discretion of the issuing authority and will be issued only based on valid proof of loss / damage.
6. The cost of the duplicate card will be decided by the issuing authority from time to time and based on need for replacement. Issue of Duplicate Card may be denied in instances where loss / damage is due to negligence of the card holder.
7. Eligible retired employees desirous of availing Guest House / Transit House facilities must make their bookings in advance. However, the Management reserves the right to cancel any bookings in case of emergency / Company requirement.
8. Serving employees have the first right on the facilities and the eligible facilities would be extended to the retired employees subject to the same.